Turntable Counseling, LLC is looking for part-time and full-time therapists to join our expanding location in Beltsville, MD. As a group mental health practice, we assist the clients with creating their own path to healing and turning the tables on their lives. We specialize in Anxiety, Self Esteem, and Life Transitions serving both private pay and insurance-based clients. As a team, we stay connected through bi-weekly clinical pow-wows and are a dedicated and collaborative team of clinicians, supervisors, and trainers.
The ideal candidate is a fully licensed clinician or a graduate licensed clinician in the State of Maryland with at least 3 years post-masters experience (full license) and 1 year experience (graduate license), preferably with private practice experience. The ideal candidate has experience working with children, adolescents, families, couples, groups and/or adults.
- The Therapist/Clinician will provide quality services to assigned clients in compliance with agency policies, COMAR standards, and all state and federal regulations. The specific responsibilities of the position of Therapist/Clinician include the following:
- Provide clinical, therapeutic services to individual clients and families that include individual, family, & group therapy, crisis intervention, advocacy, diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, discharge planning
- Participate in interdisciplinary teamwork and work with community providers as needed
- Timely and satisfactory documentation of all treatment efforts and progress which adheres to standards and regulations as set forth by the agency, the respective licensing board and COMAR.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations of the agency and facility
- Maintain ethical standards per their licensure and for performing services in a professional manner that is congruent with the mission and values of the agency
- Perform duties as needed in accordance with achieving agency goals and maintaining quality standards.
- All other duties assigned
SUPERVISION AND COORDINATION OF SERVICES:
The Therapist/Clinician reports directly to their immediate supervisor and/or the Clinical Director. The Therapist/Clinician will also collaborate with other professionals and care providers through interdisciplinary teamwork. The Therapist/Clinician adheres to ethics of their respective profession.
Education and Experience:
Mental Health Professional Licensed by the state of Maryland (ie. LCPC, LGPC, LCSW-C, LMFT, etc). Experience as required by the credentialing process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The Therapist/Clinician must have the following experience, knowledge, or abilities:
- Willing to work at least 15 hours per week for part-time or at least 28 hours per week full-time
- Organizational skills and ability to manage patient records
- Self-discipline and ability to set priorities in regards to documentation
Travel Requirement: None. We are completely providing telehealth services due to COVID-19. However, office space is available as requested.
- Flexible Schedule
- Credentialing with multiple insurance agencies
- Assistance with professional promotional sites
- No non-compete! (your clients go with you when you progress your career)
- Paid Group Clinical Meetings
- Bi-weekly bonus structure
- Paid CEU opportunities
Clinical contractors will be paid $40-$65 per clinical session. There are special opportunities for increased payment per session
Please fill out the form below or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or genetic information. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance in a position, please call 240-755-8089 or email Dr. Princess Souvenir Wiedemann at email@example.com.